Our arrangement centers (1510 St. Mary’s Rd at Meadowood & 3393 Portage Ave at Cavalier) conveniently provides a complete range of personalized service options and important pre-arrangement information.
Read more >
Bardal Funeral Home Offers parking on non-service days. Bardal Funeral Home is pleased to announce that community care parking is available on our lot across from the Health Sciences Centre on non-service dates. Read more >
Obituaries are one way to keep memories alive and share what a person meant to friends and family. If you would like more information about options to memorialization.
Read more >
When you choose Bardal Funeral Home, you’re choosing an ongoing tradition of quality and caring. You will appreciate our calm and quiet confidence, qualities that show just how much we understand. Read more >
News and Events
- 4AprPhil and Annette were on their way to the mortuary when Julia Samuel phoned. Their daughter Amber, aged four, had drowned in a swimming pool, and they were going to...29MarIn honor of National Funeral Directors and Mortician’s Recognition Day, here are 30 facts about funeral directors that exemplify their commitment, dedication and hard work. Unless they have planned a...
- 3FebBardal Funeral Home is pleased to invite you to our upcoming Talk of a Lifetime Seminar that will be held at our original Sherbrook Location. This presentation is a great...23DecArticle by Nancy Guthrie. To view the original article, please visit it here. “Happy Thanksgiving!” “Merry Christmas!” “Happy New Year!” As the end of the year approaches, everywhere we turn someone...
- 6OctSt. Gianna’s Church is hosting its fall Bereavement process – From History to Mystery… Encounter Christ in your Grief – begins soon! Rooted in the Catholic tradition, the bereavement process invites...30MarBy Dr. Mercola (please see the original article at http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2014/06/27/exercise-grief.aspx) Any significant loss in your life can trigger a powerful grieving process. A death in your family, the loss of a...
- 12MarSaskatchewan has adopted a new, greener burial method. Will the ‘ick factor’ keep it from catching on? Emily Senger November 21, 2012 When a loved one dies there are usually...25JanDon’t get taken guarding your ID Do-it-yourself safeguards are just as effective as paid Services Published: January 2013 (Consumer Reports) About 50 million U.S. consumers spent $3.5 billion in 2010...
- 9DecBy Sarah Fecht Posted August 14, 2015 – on Space.com Setting up a colony on the moon might be possible in our lifetime. But if that doesn’t happen, maybe you...9DecAs found on the Meaningful Funerals Website compliments of the Batesville Casket Company. As the planning begins, you may be introduced to new words and terms that are associated with...
April 18, 2017 – April 20. 2017 Mila Joy Red Tavares passed away peacefully in... Read Obituary
Yvette Lorette (neé Constantineau) Keeley was born in Espanola, Ontario on August 4th, 1927, and... Read Obituary
We are sad to announce the passing of Ken Einarson on Friday April 21st at... Read Obituary
It is with heavy hearts that we announce the peaceful passing of Irene Hedley on... Read Obituary