Our arrangement centers (1510 St. Mary’s Rd at Meadowood & 3393 Portage Ave at Cavalier) conveniently provides a complete range of personalized service options and important pre-arrangement information.
Read more >
Bardal Funeral Home Offers parking on non-service days. Bardal Funeral Home is pleased to announce that community care parking is available on our lot across from the Health Sciences Centre on non-service dates. Read more >
Obituaries are one way to keep memories alive and share what a person meant to friends and family. If you would like more information about options to memorialization.
Read more >
When you choose Bardal Funeral Home, you’re choosing an ongoing tradition of quality and caring. You will appreciate our calm and quiet confidence, qualities that show just how much we understand. Read more >
News and Events
- 23NovHelp us ensure dignified funeral services for all Canadians In 1998, the federal government cut the CPP Death Benefit from $3,850 to $2,500. Nearly 20 years later, this rate remains...1NovDeath is something we all must face, but for many people the dying process is shrouded in mystery. Saying goodbye to a loved one can be hard to do, but...
- 5SepTwo Ontario sisters are making an emotional plea to whoever may be in possession of their mother’s ashes. They believe an urn containing her remains was removed from their elderly...4AprPhil and Annette were on their way to the mortuary when Julia Samuel phoned. Their daughter Amber, aged four, had drowned in a swimming pool, and they were going to...
- 29MarIn honor of National Funeral Directors and Mortician’s Recognition Day, here are 30 facts about funeral directors that exemplify their commitment, dedication and hard work. Unless they have planned a...3FebBardal Funeral Home is pleased to invite you to our upcoming Talk of a Lifetime Seminar that will be held at our original Sherbrook Location. This presentation is a great...
- 23DecArticle by Nancy Guthrie. To view the original article, please visit it here. “Happy Thanksgiving!” “Merry Christmas!” “Happy New Year!” As the end of the year approaches, everywhere we turn someone...6OctSt. Gianna’s Church is hosting its fall Bereavement process – From History to Mystery… Encounter Christ in your Grief – begins soon! Rooted in the Catholic tradition, the bereavement process invites...
- 30MarBy Dr. Mercola (please see the original article at http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2014/06/27/exercise-grief.aspx) Any significant loss in your life can trigger a powerful grieving process. A death in your family, the loss of a...12MarSaskatchewan has adopted a new, greener burial method. Will the ‘ick factor’ keep it from catching on? Emily Senger November 21, 2012 When a loved one dies there are usually...
With sad hearts and fond memories, we say goodbye to our beloved mother, grandmother, aunt,... Read Obituary
Donna passed away on November 16, 2017. She was predeceased by her parents Alex and... Read Obituary
Gloria Jennet Wiedermann (Kasper) passed away peacefully at Riverview Health Centre on Tuesday, November 14,... Read Obituary
It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of Jim Drever on Monday,... Read Obituary