Our arrangement centers (1510 St. Mary’s Rd at Meadowood & 3393 Portage Ave at Cavalier) conveniently provides a complete range of personalized service options and important pre-arrangement information.
Read more >
Bardal Funeral Home Offers parking on non-service days. Bardal Funeral Home is pleased to announce that community care parking is available on our lot across from the Health Sciences Centre on non-service dates. Read more >
Obituaries are one way to keep memories alive and share what a person meant to friends and family. If you would like more information about options to memorialization.
Read more >
When you choose Bardal Funeral Home, you’re choosing an ongoing tradition of quality and caring. You will appreciate our calm and quiet confidence, qualities that show just how much we understand. Read more >
News and Events
- 2AprEvery month Bardal Funeral Home makes a donation with the help of proceeds from our parking lot. This baby formula was dropped off to our friends at Calvary Temple, who...7FebEvery month Bardal Funeral Home makes a donation with the help of proceeds from our parking lot. These photos came from our friends at Sparling United to show how they...
- 3JanWhat is Your One Word? Posted on December 13, 2017 by Molly Keating It’s important to me that our discussions about death not preclude life. We talk so much about...23NovHelp us ensure dignified funeral services for all Canadians In 1998, the federal government cut the CPP Death Benefit from $3,850 to $2,500. Nearly 20 years later, this rate remains...
- 1NovDeath is something we all must face, but for many people the dying process is shrouded in mystery. Saying goodbye to a loved one can be hard to do, but...5SepTwo Ontario sisters are making an emotional plea to whoever may be in possession of their mother’s ashes. They believe an urn containing her remains was removed from their elderly...
- 4AprPhil and Annette were on their way to the mortuary when Julia Samuel phoned. Their daughter Amber, aged four, had drowned in a swimming pool, and they were going to...29MarIn honor of National Funeral Directors and Mortician’s Recognition Day, here are 30 facts about funeral directors that exemplify their commitment, dedication and hard work. Unless they have planned a...
- 3FebBardal Funeral Home is pleased to invite you to our upcoming Talk of a Lifetime Seminar that will be held at our original Sherbrook Location. This presentation is a great...23DecArticle by Nancy Guthrie. To view the original article, please visit it here. “Happy Thanksgiving!” “Merry Christmas!” “Happy New Year!” As the end of the year approaches, everywhere we turn someone...
Wherever a beautiful soul has been, there is a trail of wonderful memories. Mom passed... Read Obituary
With great sadness the family of Mike McCaw announces his peaceful passing on January 7,... Read Obituary
On Thursday, December 20, 2018, at the age of 95, Margaret Edna Rogerson passed away... Read Obituary
It’s with deep sadness that we announce the sudden passing of Bruce Rowe. On December... Read Obituary