Our arrangement centers (1510 St. Mary’s Rd at Meadowood & 3393 Portage Ave at Cavalier) conveniently provides a complete range of personalized service options and important pre-arrangement information.
Read more >
Bardal Funeral Home Offers parking on non-service days. Bardal Funeral Home is pleased to announce that community care parking is available on our lot across from the Health Sciences Centre on non-service dates. Read more >
Obituaries are one way to keep memories alive and share what a person meant to friends and family. If you would like more information about options to memorialization.
Read more >
When you choose Bardal Funeral Home, you’re choosing an ongoing tradition of quality and caring. You will appreciate our calm and quiet confidence, qualities that show just how much we understand. Read more >
News and Events
- 12DecHolidays are celebrated and kept precious with traditions. In this constantly changing world, we cling to the comfort of something constant. So, losses often hit us the hardest in times...29NovSeattle’s Olson Kundig, Recompose create world’s first human-composting facility The process creates approximately a cubic yard of soil, which is offered to those close to the deceased for their own...
- 4SepWhen one is stressed, reaching out to or calling a pet for comfort feels, at least to pet owners, like a natural instinct. While giving your pet pats is an...13JunI came across this interesting article about the CPP Survivor’s Benefit. It has important information regarding the Canada Pension Plan Death Benefits. I trust you will find this information helpful:...
- 2AprEvery month Bardal Funeral Home makes a donation with the help of proceeds from our parking lot. This baby formula was dropped off to our friends at Calvary Temple, who...7FebEvery month Bardal Funeral Home makes a donation with the help of proceeds from our parking lot. These photos came from our friends at Sparling United to show how they...
- 3JanWhat is Your One Word? Posted on December 13, 2017 by Molly Keating It’s important to me that our discussions about death not preclude life. We talk so much about...23NovHelp us ensure dignified funeral services for all Canadians In 1998, the federal government cut the CPP Death Benefit from $3,850 to $2,500. Nearly 20 years later, this rate remains...
- 1NovDeath is something we all must face, but for many people the dying process is shrouded in mystery. Saying goodbye to a loved one can be hard to do, but...5SepTwo Ontario sisters are making an emotional plea to whoever may be in possession of their mother’s ashes. They believe an urn containing her remains was removed from their elderly...
With sad hearts we announce the passing of a friend, brother, father and most importantly,... Read Obituary
On January 11, 2020 at approximately 5:20 pm the world became a little darker as... Read Obituary
We announce the passing of our mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She is survived in her... Read Obituary
Suddenly but peacefully at the Southeast Personal Care Home, Josephine Marie Burke passed away on... Read Obituary
On Tuesday, January 7, 2020, at the Parkview Place, Man Ying Wai passed away at... Read Obituary